Information regarding your @century21.com email account
Log In Information:
Login for all Agents and Brokers is now accomplished through a secure single sign-on process from 21Online that does not require you to enter a username and password. Non-CREST users including all Corporate and Franchise Support staff must continue to login as before with username and password.
Your options after logging in include:
*Please Note: You must be logged in to your @Century21.com email account to perform any of the steps described above.
- Set up your "@century21.com" email account to forward to another email address by creating a “Forward to Email” account and making this your default email account.
- Contact the CENTURY 21® Email Help Desk open 24 hours Monday - Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 - Midnight at 1-877-221-2765 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free 100MB email account.
- Purchase an email account with greater storage capacity. Click here for details
**Please Note: Users can now send and receive up to their account quota. You will still receive warning messages at 85, 90, 95, and 100% of your quota.
New @c21.com email domain:
If you are using a 100MB account the following User Guides will apply.
- All users new have a new "@c21.com" alias email address in addition to their original "@century21.com" email address
- All email sent from, or to, your "@c21.com" email address is stored in your "@century21.com" account
- When composing a new email, the From: field has a drop down list where you can choose to send an email using your new email alias
- Users can make the "@c21.com" email address their default address for sending all email by going to Options > Aliases and clicking on the "Default" radio button
For additional assistance with your @century21.com email account you can contact the Email@century21.com Support center at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-263-6589 Monday - Friday from 6:00AM to 1:00AM Saturday and Sunday 7:00AM - Midnight Eastern Time Eastern Time.
***Please Note: For all full accounts (100MB or greater) with an 'Always Forward' filter setup - mail that remains in the Inbox for longer than 14 days will be automatically deleted. You will need to modify your filter to move the email to another folder after forwarding or you will need to log in to your account and manually move the email to another folder in order to avoid automatic deletion.